facebookpixel

Looking For Used Striping Equipment And Parts

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment Looking For Used Striping Equipment And Parts

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hello Raymond
    Here’s some info that I received from Graco…
    “Dan,
    I think the best bet over that way would be Linetech in St. Catherines, ON, or Stinson Equipment located in Montreal.
    Merry Christmas. “
    Raymond…I hope this helps…keep in touch.
    Dan

Anonymous
    Inactive

WE HAVE A COUPLE OF USED GRACO 3900’S FOR SALE, WE ROLL OUT OUR UNITS EVERY 3 YEARS. ALL IN WORKING ORDER. WE ARE LOCATED IN TORONTO.

WITH REGARDS TO GRACO EQUIPMENT, GIVE BOB AT MARATHON EQUIPMENT IN BURLINGTON A CALL, 905-335-0000

HE IS A FULL LINE GRACO DEALER. HE’S BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR 30 YEARS AS A SEALCOATER AND LINESTRIPER, NOW MANUFACTURERS SOME OF THE BEST ROAD MAINTENANCE EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE. SHIPS WORLDWIDE.

TELL HIM LANCE @ SURE SEAL SENT YOU.

LANCE.
    416-410-3705, EXT. 1

Hello Sure Seal
    Canadian Road Striper was looking for a Walk Behind. He’s the first post on this thread.
    I know he’ll get an email notifying him.
    Where is Burlington?
    Dan

Anonymous
    Inactive

JUST WEST OF TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA. NEAR THE WEST END OF LAKE ONTARIO, TOP SIDE.

MARATHON EQUIPMENT

http://WWW.marathonequipmentinc.com

905-335-0000

ASK FOR BOB OR VIC.

THEY CARRY MULTIPLE LINES OF EQUIPMENT AS WELL AS THEIR OWN MANUFACTURED ROAD MAINTENANCE EQUIP.

THANKS,

LANCE @ SURE SEAL.
    http://WWW.SURESEALPAVEMENT.COM

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey there,

Thanks for the tip, I know a couple people who work there.. i have never personally bought any machines there.. but i have purchased some stencils and some smalls items… they have some used machines? or do you. 3900’s? I have been looking outside of CA.. and i am curious what area do you cover, and what services you provide? I appreciated your reply.. I am mainly into Striping.. however i have been doing seal coating for many years, and still provide that service.

Thank You,

Ray

Anonymous
    Inactive

WE HAVE A COUPLE OF 3900 DOUBLE GUN UNITS FOR SALE. LOOKING FOR $3000 EA.

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET WITH YOU TO SEE HOW WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER. WE REALLY DRED LINEMARKING, ESPECIALLY NEW LAYOUT. IF YOU WORK IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA ON A DAILY BASIS, MAYBE WE CAN HAVE YOU DO A LOT OF OUR LINEMARKING, ESPECIALLY ON JOBS AFTER SEALCOATING.

CALL ME.

LANCE
    416-410-3705, EXT. 1
    1-888-PAVEMENT, EXT. 1

Anonymous
    Inactive

why do you want to take the used machine?
    we can supply you the competitive price for the airless line striper machine.
    just contact us for the best price
    or visit our web site for more details
    airless road-marking line-striping machine

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just picked up a 2000 Kelly Creswell airless WV-50 with two 30 gal. paint tanks and 300lb. bead tank. The unit has 3 paint guns and 3 bead guns. Unit only has 327hrs. on it. It has a Kohler motor and a Honda 20hp motor on the compressor. THis unit is very clean and runs super. I have it forsale for $13,500. The cost new on this unit was $38,000. THis unit will not last long. mrwasik7@aol.com and i will send you pictures

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.