facebookpixel

Clogging

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

HI!

I have got this picture from South Africa so in this case I can buy it from there. Thanks. Please let me know where should I fix this filter? Right to the gun or to the pump?

Laszlo

Hey Laszlo
    I put mine right at the outlet of the “Canister”…before the paint went into the Line..
    2) Things…
    A) I thought it was better because it would catch the impurities before they traveled all the way through the line.
    B) There is a FLOW ARROW on the Filter. You must put the filter in the Line…the way the paint flows. Does that make sense? You’ll see an arrow. Just make sure that’s the way the paint is flowing through it.
    Anyhow…I had to place mine at the beginning…because that was the way the Flow Arrow indicated and if I even tried to install it at the Gun End…the nuts and attachments would’ve made the filter backwards. SO…it worked out.
    How’s that?
    Dan

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI!

I was thinking of it because I have a 60 mesh filter after the pump and may be the filter allows some debrish through or there some dried paint might remain in the line so there is no filter after the line which connected straight to the gun. The line is 15m long. What do you think?

Laszlo

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.