facebookpixel

We lost another industry icon August 18th 2008

Home Forums Sealer Additives We lost another industry icon August 18th 2008

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

pavemanpro’s, in August a good friend of mine passed away “JR” Medley. JR was the driving force for sales at trade-shows, customer relations and an all around great guy. JR sold for Allstates and was an icon in the pavement maintenance industry. I will miss JR and his smile and most of all his advise in many aspects of our industry. At trade shows he always put customers first and took time to give advise on any maintenance issues you may have. Our industry and myself will miss him.
    I just returned from a road trip in the state of Missouri, and felt the effects of the wicked weather from the south. I will be finding time next week to get with you all with more fall ideas and marketing. Be sure you tell your fellow contractors about this site and all the good “real” feedback they will get by becoming a member of the industries fastest growing info. network site in the USA! Tell them it does not matter if they are seasoned veteran’s or a new start up, Pavemanpro is for everyone in our industry. Well i will be getting with all you soon, need to get back in the office and get caught up!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.