facebookpixel

Stenciling

Home Forums Pavement Striping Materials Stenciling

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe most of you guys know this already, but I will share with you how I make my stencil life a little easier.

When Im using them every day, and although I have a few sets, they become thick very quickly.

When I get get back to the garage, I put them in the deep freeze for an hour, then my kids love peeling them !
    So ive really got it made on that front.

Also, using the the yellow graco 319 tip or similar for spraying stencils really puts too much product on the stencil, I use a regular 315 size black graco tip to spray letters and numbers.

Just my 0.2 cents, please tell me if theres an even better way.

Side note, a brinks security truck drove through my coned off area last night running over the cones and the wet lines right outside the front door of a grocery store, wow!, now ive really had it all.

Great book Dan !
    When I have time I want to make a Mr Box, and eliminate and employee, Ha !!,

Regards

Mark

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another suggestion: I was doing a parking lot with 18 handicap stencils when, lo and behold, I noticed a do-it-yourself car wash across the street. I thought; how convenient. I took the stencils over and washed them off. I was back painting in 5 minutes. At the end of the season, I’ve also taken them over when dry and washed them off that way too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.