facebookpixel

Sealcoating,cracksealing router melter trailer for sale

Home Forums Buy Equipment Sealcoating,cracksealing router melter trailer for sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have for sale a custom built trailer for hauling asphalt cracksealing equipment. I am selling the bare trailer only but I have it pictured as it is loaded when I use it to give you an idea about how handy this is. I have on the trailer 2 -13 HP blowers, 2 routers, a 50 gallon Crafco melter, 2- 100 pound lp tanks, 2 drag pots, loading ramps and a little extra storage space. I have used this for many years and its handy as can be. Everything to crackseal on one self contained rig. The trailer is in good condition with new tires last summer, electric brakes on 2 of the 4 wheels wheels and a sound floor. I am keeping the equipment, the trailer only is being sold. Email or call,715-790-3987 $1050.00

It is listed on Craigslsit with more photos. Look here
    http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bfs/2145055717.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am located in North Saint Paul, I am looking for a trailor just like this one. I am doing driveway sealcoating and want to put my 350 gallon tank on it. This is perfect for what I am in need of. Do you still have the trailor ? If so would you go any lower on the price ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.