facebookpixel

other forums and issues.

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment other forums and issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. As a newbie, I am looking for as much info as I can get on the web. It seems there are two forum sites that are very negative to each other. Why so many issues? Where does one go for factual help?

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Newstripe –

I’ve heard the same concern from other contractors about some of the industry forums. Our goal here is to stay completely out of any industry politics and stay focused on helping contractors. Dan – the moderator of this forum – is one of the most knowledgeable people in the striping industry you will find. Any question you ask him will be answered based on many years of experience. (You might also check out his book…)

ALSO – Any question you ask in our forums will also be helpful to other contractors who come around like yourself looking for answers…. so we really appreciate it!

As a side note, Pavemanpro.com is a relatively new resource for contractors. We realize that we have a ways to go with providing on hand information for all the different questions that may be asked. If you have questions that you can’t find answers to, let us know and we’ll connect you with industry leading professionals that will give you solid answers.

Thanks for the question and take care,

Hey Newstripe…how are you?
    I think we may have spoken before.
    If not…ask away. Ask any question you want.
    I’m here.
    And…the answer to your question??? = right here.
    Right here is where you go.
    I’ll help you.
    Dan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello I am new to the site and I would like to offer my expertise in the equipment side of things. If you require information on certain Graco airless equipment please feel free to send me a message and I will help in anyway possible. Also any feedback from the contractors on this site whether it is good or bad is appreciated for I work on the development of new equipment and improving the current lines we already have and I always like to hear from the folks that are out in the field every day. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.