facebookpixel

IR equipment sizes for pot holes, cracked lots?

Home Forums Infrared Repair Forum IR equipment sizes for pot holes, cracked lots?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi…do these things come in all sizes. I’m interested in pot hole, large cracked areas of a parking lot. So a large machine isn’t nessassary. Where can i look to see different setups etc/

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks for all the help……..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi.
    I guess everybody is really busy this time of year-I know I am.
    Sizes go from 18″x4′ up to the largest I’ve seen of 4’x16′.
    Google ‘infrared asphalt heater’ to get a handle on what’s out there.
    From what I’ve calculated on a conventional repair vs an IR repair, the bigger the size the less competitve the IR process is. I will add that for municipal works speed/impact on traffic is a bigger deciding factor sometimes than initial cost. Parking lot owners may lean the other way.
    Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you

If you read the preceeding posts, it will give you a pretty good idea of the different sizes. Welcome to the group. If I can be of any help, just ask . Rhino

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a quick note on sizes…Ray-Tech Infrared manufactures an entire line of different pieces of equipment ranging from a small walk behind mini-tech to a full sized Total Maintenance Vehicle. If you are still looking to get an idea of the different machines available check us out at http://www.raytechinfrared.com.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.