facebookpixel

Ideas on being competitive!!

Home Forums Pavement Striping Materials Ideas on being competitive!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello fellow stripers I have been in the striping business for about 15 years now. I started pushing thermoplastic handwork and moved on to driving large striper and thermo truck. have done handwork for paint, epoxy, and thermo all for someone else!! now the problem is? I have never quoted a parking lot for myself. I recently started a parking lot striping company and want to be competitve. to give an example I quoted a job with 60 stalls, 2 white on blue handicaps, 11 70ft semi stalls and 130 ft of 8″ channel line for $475.00 If you can help me, just need too high, too low, or competitive price. thank you all this is my first post and any questions you may have i am wiiling to help!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

What do the contractors in your area currently charge. That will be the best way too find out how you sit with your prices. In my area, they charge from $2.50 per 18′ line and up…H/C stencils are $25 each…
    Clean up? What condition is the lot in? Will you have to spend a lot of time preparing the lot?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.