facebookpixel

Has anyone used a Graco 250 SPS

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment Has anyone used a Graco 250 SPS

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We have several 3900’s and two 5900’s
    19th years of business in southern New England
    Getting ready to start another season and would like real world user feedback
    I like the shorter over-all length than a machine and driver also one engine
    BUT has anyone had any time on one?????? Pro’s n Con’s
    Your input is appreciated.

Hello Pave 222
    I have only seen it on videos.
    But…a couple things…
    1) I’m probably like you…kinda wondering…why would I want to stand?
    I’m not asking to be mouthy. I would need to know the idea behind the design.
    Maybe I’m not seeing what I need to see.
    2) I would compare the costs vs. another Rider and /or even a self propelled machine…seated…!
    I do like sitting down. It’s nice to just sit down and ride…especially during hour 7 of the second job…or…if you’re a bigger person and just cannot walk or stand for 8 hours. OR…if it’s the third day of a 12 hour job.
    And…I’ve waited under a shade tree for the Milling crew to finish a Driving Lane…while sitting down.
    That said…again…I’m willing to listen to the idea behind the standing up feature.
    Does that help at all?
    Let me know what you find…decide…etc.
    Meanwhile…I’ll look for costs and compare those to a Self Propelled…vs. another machine and Rider.
    Dan

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried one at the road show and it worked great pros better line of sight with bead dispenser cons can’t turn as sharp. Handle controls work better than foot controls.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.