facebookpixel

GemSeal bought out by Bonsal?

Home Forums Sealcoating Materials GemSeal bought out by Bonsal?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Schwarze Industries
    Participant

Went to get a load of sealer today and saw a letter on the wall that said Gem Seal sold out. My supplier is a little concermed about some changes that could take place. Know of anything being done that will effect supplies?

admin
    Keymaster

from what I hear the buyout will be very good thing for gemseal. I will ask harry carter -a long time veteran of the company to elaberate some time this week. I don’t think you should have any concerns at this point.

I have worked with Gemseal since October of 1981 and it has been my pleasure to have worked with the Mariani family for 27 years. When someone my age (61) is confronted with a dramatic change in life, such as the purchase of our company by Bonsal American, you have a lot of questions concerning this really, I mean really huge change. This purchase process has been going on for several months so we have had a chance go get to know the Bonsal people pretty well. Bonsal is a large company with a small company feel so I don’t expect our customers to see any difference in the family atmosphere that we have always tried to put forth. The only difference anyone should see is the paperwork you will receive. Since I am an old timer in this business any kind of change can be unnerving. but this merger has gone really well. I’m looking forward to working with Bonsal American and I think our customers will like some of the products that are going to be available because of this merger. STAY TUNED, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are very exicited at the great news of Bonsal buying out Gem-Seal. We have been a long time distributor for Bonsal and they are a great company to deal with. We look forward to the new and extended product line this will allow us to carry for our customers.
    SealerLady 🙂

Sealer Lady we at Gem Seal/Bonsal look forward to continuing our relationship and hope you have a great and prosperous year. When two great companies join together only good things can happen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Amen to that Harry
    SealerLady 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.