facebookpixel

BRAND NEW IN THE BUSINESS

Home Forums Sealcoating Equipment Forum BRAND NEW IN THE BUSINESS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,
    I am brand new in this business and am looking for a business opportunity in Southern Ontario, Canada.
    I am planning to start up in the residential driveway in order to gain experience and maybe next year approach the commercial parking lots.
    Right now I am looking into the purchasing of the sprayer machine that will be adequate for a beginner.
    Does anybody heard about the NorthStar Asphalt Sealcoating Skid Sprayer with Trailer Package — 225-Gallon Capacity, with a Honda GX160 OHV? This package is sold by Northern Tools at 3000.00$ or at 2000.00$ without trailer package.
    Can anybody comment on this machine?

What about the star up package with the AK110 spray system offered by the Asphalt Kingdom?

Any other suggestion on the sprayer machines?

Also, where can I get a sealer supplier in Southern Ontario, Canada? the Asphalt Kingdom ships to Canada but it seems very expensive!

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello fellow SWO

Things are a little different here in Ontario, and First thing is, that Tote is illeagle in Ontaro, so know that. Where in Ontario are you at? For sealcoating, Hamilton is the only place to get product that I know of. FOr Driveways, most spray “BlackMac” and you can get that at a few differnt places. TJ pounder in Brampton, Magic Bus in Downtowne TO. Port Colbure, London, Barrie. You can get other driveway sealer at other places too, but IMHO, it’s not as good. Here is a link to a place where most from Ontario get there stuff.
    http://www.protectasphalt.com/

If your thinking sealcoating, then here is where to buy stuff ( Burlington)
    http://marathonequipmentinc.com/index.html

BTW, if your interested, I have a driveway system for sale.( like the protect system) CHeck out his prices, then give me a ring. Will help you get set up and going too, if you want. ( if your in the KW area, will steer customers your way)

Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much for replying!
    Yes I live in Hamilton and your information about the suppliers in the area is valuable.
    Surely will check into the Protect equipment and will contact you later.

Rob

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a Marathon trailer unit for sale in Pennsylvania. It is 300 gallons and is in perfect working order. I have used this unit to seal for the last 2 weeks. Let me know if you are interested. The unit goes for $14,500 new and I am asking for $6,500.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you have a picture of your Marathon trailer?
    If so can you e-mail?

Rob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.