facebookpixel

Best Squeegee Machine???

Home Forums Sealcoating Equipment Forum Best Squeegee Machine???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I need help on squeegee machines…

We were just awarded a 550,000 square yard project for next spring. One coat of primer and the first coat of sealer must be applied by squeegee. We currently have one 2003 Anders 325da that I’m not in love with. Obviously on a job this size I will need several machines on the job to get it done within the 3 week timeframe I have to work in.

Does anyone have a recommendation or experience they can share. I’ve been looking at the PavementSaver from Rayner Equipment, but I’m trying to rationalize the huge price difference.

Also I remember seeing an article in one of the pavement magazines several years ago about a company that sealed a large lot with custom built squeegees pulled by their seal trucks and a farm tractor if I remember correctly. Anyone remember what I’m talking about???

Thanks for any recommendations.

admin
    Keymaster

Executive Asphalt –

The other folks that I know of that make ride on machines in addition to Anders and Rayner include Sealmaster and Neal. They’ve both been around for a long time and make great equipment. Hope that helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.