facebookpixel

2005 300 gallon Marathon asphalt sealcoat trailor

Home Forums Sell Equipment 2005 300 gallon Marathon asphalt sealcoat trailor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

2005 Marathon Sealcoat Tank. Clean Title. 300 Gallons, 2,600 LB Weight, two axle trailer. 1 Full season of use with no problems. Can be easily cleaned to look brand new. Winterized and clean on the inside. Ready to fill and use. $6,500 OBO. Purchased for $12,000 in 2006 new and now they go for $14,000.

Anonymous
    Inactive

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

CAN YOU POST SOME PICTURES?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m located about 15 minutes north of Philadelphia, PA.

I tried posting some but I can’t change the fromat for the pics that I have. I’ll try again though. Some of the pics might be a little crappy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s funny that even though you are in another country you are the closest of 4 people that want info on this unit. 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am selling this item by this Friday evening. 2/12/2010 Just wanted to let everyone know that may be interested.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wanted to let anyone know. I have someone waiting to buy with a down payment so if anyone who was interested is still please respond as I will be selling this by tomorrow night.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The guy who was supposed to buy this unit fell through with payment so I would be willing to sell for $5,000 or hold on to it until season begins. Please let me know if you are interested?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.