facebookpixel

Reply To: To offer Cracksealing and Sealcoating or not ?

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment To offer Cracksealing and Sealcoating or not ? Reply To: To offer Cracksealing and Sealcoating or not ?

Anonymous
Inactive

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the fast reply. It seems like you are the Oprah Winfrey of line striping.
I have purchased your videos and found them very informative, but when i tried to purchase your book the cost of the book doubled with the delivery charge?
Anyway, what you say makes sence. For now I hope that I can hook-up with a crackfiller/sealcoater and work together.
I have been in touch with Brett @ walkietalkie. He’s a great guy. I wish That I could meet you guys at the expo.
I have a steal of a deal on a linelazer 3900. Its two years old, I was the first one to rent it from my paint supplier and every time I needed it for a job it was there. They are replacing it with a new one. The guy that I deal with at this shop also repairs and maintains the paint units so they are taken care of. He is throwing in the second gun and repacking the bearings for
$2000.00.
Maybe you can deliver your book up here and I will take you for some awesome BASS fishing.
Thanks Dan,