facebookpixel

Reply To: anyone have experiance with the trueline 250 sprayer i am just starting out, again

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment anyone have experiance with the trueline 250 sprayer i am just starting out, again Reply To: anyone have experiance with the trueline 250 sprayer i am just starting out, again

Hey Mad Striper
…see if I can help here…
I don’t know…but only in terms of…I’ve never used one or seen one. Maybe I’ll get to, at the upcoming Nashville Show.
That said…I’ve been asked this by many people…here’s what I think:
1) I see the Videos. They look good. It’s that simple.
2) I’ve seen the prices. They are about half of what everyone else uses…but…
3) That means…I’ve never seen a Striper use one.
In my town…everyone’s a striper. Oh well. And…everyone either has ALL Titans…or…ALL Gracos.
If…and again…IF…that’s a statement…we’ll try to either read into it…or try not to read into it.
Next…I would want to see it work.
A) I would want to know how to fill the tank.
B) I would need to know…where in my town…I could fill it… ( the tank ).
C) How much it is…to fill.
D) How far it will go.
Simple questions…and I’m sure a phone call to the MFG is all it takes to find out.
Next…I see the Testimonials…it seems like…again…seems like…the Testimonials come from individuals who stripe their own place of work. Maybe I’m wrong. If I am…does it really matter? If it does a great job for them at their place of business…wouldn’t it also do a great job for you…if you’re looking to start a side business? I think the answer is yes.
So…can we keep in touch? Let me know what else you find out…and…I’m going to Nashville this February…I’ll look them up. We’ll figure it out.
I hope this all helps.
Let me know.
Dan
P.S. You know what…? I just watched the Video again. It looks easier than I thought.
Now I’m more than curious.