facebookpixel

Reply To: Blocking apartment complex lot

Home Forums Pavement Striping Materials Blocking apartment complex lot Reply To: Blocking apartment complex lot

Hello Mr. Bud
Thanks for saying that…about my book. Thanks.
Next…my first thought would be to just buy one more machine. Which one?…you have to decide that. BUT…if you’re looking to go full time…take a look at a Hydraulic Pump. There are two to look at: Graco 200HS and the Titan 4900.
That said…another plan would be…just buy one more machine. Then you’ll have two.
Next… I have a Titan 4000 = the older 4900. I also have a Graco 3900…which has a Mechanical Pump.
1) I wish I had two Hydraulic Pumps.
2) I’ve never used the 3400. As a striper…I had trouble convincing myself to buy the 3900. But…I hear good things from the Graco users…and also from the Titan users…( the 2800M ).
Bottom line here…it all depends on your plans.
Next…I often take just one machine…even if I know there’s a color change. I don’t care. It takes me 5 minutes. And…remember…I work alone. So…it would take me the same time to change as it would to go get the other machine. BUT…and here’s a BIG BUT…I use Latex. If I had to use Alkyd or…Acetone…I would definitely have two set ups. That said…what State are you in? Hot?…or (4) Seasons?
Bottom line here…I’d be surprised if you couldn’t keep up with one 3900. I do. You can too.
Next…(2) things…
1) Let me know which machine you are looking at. I’ll send you to a good store.
2) I manufacture stencils. I’ll cut whatever you need. Take a look at my site. I’ll give you a break. too.
I’d like to help.
Dan