facebookpixel

Reply To: Looking to buy used Line marking machine

Home Forums Buy Equipment Looking to buy used Line marking machine Reply To: Looking to buy used Line marking machine

Hey Ruckus
…from here on out…it’s up to you.
It all sounds good…lines…clean…and it’s semi-local.
All we can really offer is our best advice. It’s kinda like buying a used car. Try your best and hope it works out. And…if it doesn’t…at least you’ve spent little…
But…with all do respect…if I…and I’m saying…me…if I couldn’t get the pump to work…or just see it lay down a stripe…personally…?…I think I’d pass.
Next…I know how over-priced the new Titans are in Canada. I’ve tried to set up a shipment more than once. It had a few glitches…but still…it was much less expensive…even after the Import Tax was applied and the shipping too.
( In the U.S., the 2800M is $2900.00 USD., new! )
Last…as a striper…
1) I don’t see this model being used by me or my comrades = competitors…which are long time buddies.
2) There is a line between saving money, starting slow…VS…spending a little more, having a familiar machine, having a service contract, exciting the customer…and…getting a great verbal recommendation from the customer…etc.
Bottom line…from here on out…I know this email goes “back and forth”…I wish I could give you a definitive answer…it’s up to you.
Keep in touch.
Dan