facebookpixel

Reply To: Looking to buy used Line marking machine

Home Forums Buy Equipment Looking to buy used Line marking machine Reply To: Looking to buy used Line marking machine

Anonymous
Inactive

I don’t know much about it. I have been trying to figure out what kind it is but there’s no labels on it so its hard to tell I. am a engine mechanic and a guy that needed a compactor fixed gave it to me. I have never seen one like it before. and have no idea what its worth. I can tell its very well made. I was going to included picture of it but cant seem to if anyone wants to take a shot at identifying it, send me your email and I will shoot you a few picture’s of it. I have gone through the motor and it has good compression and no oil leaks. if I can find out anything about the pump I will go through it too. as it is right now I am open to offers.

If there is a way to attach pictures could some one advise.

the engine is a vertical shaft Briggs and stratton 5.5hp but I have no idea what the pump is
it has four pneumatic 10in wheels. the pump and motor slide up and down a shaft to accommodate any size paint bucket the spray gun is able to be used free hand (about 25feet of hose) for curbs or stencils.