facebookpixel

Reply To: Has anyone heard of there being a problem getting water based ( latex ) traffic paint in the U.S.A due to some product shortage we import from China t

Home Forums Pavement Striping Materials Has anyone heard of there being a problem getting water based ( latex ) traffic paint in the U.S.A due to some product shortage we import from China t Reply To: Has anyone heard of there being a problem getting water based ( latex ) traffic paint in the U.S.A due to some product shortage we import from China t

Tony
I haven’t. That said…when SW said they were out…Glidden had plenty. When Glidden didn’t get any Yellow…PPG had it.
I cannot speak for the entire country…or a smaller metropolis…but I’ve only been “inconvenienced” once or twice.
Next…when I did find it…I bought…like everybody else…40 more gallons…than I needed. Thus…creating…another shortage…well…kinda.
Then…prices went up at ONE of the stores. The others didn’t. Now…PPG says…”That’s over…we have plenty”. And…I like their paint.
Next…there are many smaller chains around the country too…not Just the big 3. I mention these in one of my videos…and I list them in my book.
I hope I helped.
Dan