facebookpixel

Reply To: How can I compete???? my competition hires illegals

Home Forums Business Side of Pavement Maintenance How can I compete???? my competition hires illegals Reply To: How can I compete???? my competition hires illegals

Anonymous
Inactive

It is a sorry state of affairs when a post like mine gets one response. It is even worse when the reply comes from someone who advocates hiring illegals. I want to make a “decent” living.
I do not want to do it by cheating,lying or stealing. In essence that is what the reply says.

Me and my guys work hard and deserve an “equal oppurtunity” We do NOT deserve to be victimised by greed merchants who play dirty tricks to line their pockets. Whatever happened to honour. It saddens me to think our great country has been reduced to using criminals as cheap labor. It is going to be 104degrees today. But me and my guys will be spraying,paying our taxes and going home hot,tired and thirsty…………..with our heads held high.

Please lets only hire those who are here legally. “My honour is NOT tied to my bank account” Any advice,support, GOD BLESS AMERICA