facebookpixel

Reply To: Looking For Used Striping Equipment And Parts

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment Looking For Used Striping Equipment And Parts Reply To: Looking For Used Striping Equipment And Parts

Hello Dean
I saw your other post…I’ll answer it too. Yes!. I will expand on that…in a minute.
But here…
1) Do an online search for “Pavement Maintenance Expo”.
Results should show “Pavement Online”?
Anyhow…there are (2) shows in the category…
A) …is in Las Vegas…first week of December. They always span Wednesday evening…? to Sunday Noon?…you’ll see the schedules.
B) Is in the East = sometimes in Nashville…sometimes in the Carolinas…sometimes Fla. I believe this Winter the East Show is in Jan.? Do the search.
Also…I just received my Edition of Pavement Mag. It contains the schedules for all the Classes and Seminars.
Your cost?…= Certainly travel…Hotel…and I would recommend the Hotel the Convention is in. I’ve stayed there twice and I stayed at a nearby Hotel and walked 2 blocks. That wasn’t bad…but I’m spoiled. Costs also include entrance to the floor = cheap. You’ll get to see ALL MFG’S…!
Grab each one.
Walk it down the aisle.
Pop a wheelie.
Get it up to “Striping Speed”…
STOP IT!…kinda like you’re at a curb.
Pull it backwards.
How does it feel?
Talk to REPS. Ask warranties. Ask Exchange Policies. Ask Return Shipping Policies. Ask about PERKS.
(I wonder if you’d get a free book on “How I Stripe” with your purchase?)
Let me know if you go…or to which one.
Additional costs would be…if you’re interested in the noted classes…ranging on …everything.
Call…wait…I’ll be right back…oh it’s right here…ok…all I see is the site = http://www.pavementonline.com
But again…that site seems cluttered to me…I just searched for … national pavement expo … It came up first. It always does. Click it. It’s all right there.
Now…the other post…well…I’ll go to the other post…
See ya!
Dan