facebookpixel

Reply To: Looking For Used Striping Equipment And Parts

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment Looking For Used Striping Equipment And Parts Reply To: Looking For Used Striping Equipment And Parts

Anonymous
Inactive

Dan just looking at one of your post from sep 30 about thermo and what not . I like to read all I can about the trade so I read all the old post. There was a mention of trade show in las Vegas in December would this be a place were I could put hands on a striper? Not stripe the convention center but be able to look with my own eyes at a machine . Have talked to paint stores ,graco reps, spee floo rep, in Iowa nobody caries in stock of course. Would just like to view a striper before i buy one. When I started looking into striping I was thinking the speefloo 800? line striper for 1200$ would be all I needed. Went to help stripe football field for my sons 4th grade team on a sat morn they had a 800. Not hardly the power to spray watered down paint to line a football field let alone do parking lots. Cant believe all you read on the duties list of a striper ad I have learned. Thanks for any info Dean