facebookpixel

Reply To: Good Comparison list on striping machines

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment Good Comparison list on striping machines Reply To: Good Comparison list on striping machines

Thanks Renee
I do want to be perfectly clear.
I’ve just used my Graco 3900 for probably 50,000 feet…last week…= 27,000′ of a double yellow line…10,300′ at THEE Ohio State University…11,400′ on Glick Rd…(like you know where that is!)…and Meijers Grocery Store…The Sports Barn…The LTD…did I mention the schools?…and it never quit.
Next…I never cleaned it either. I do run water through it though…once…when I change colors. Twice to actually clean it. It’s proving to be a nice little machine. It’s one year old…well…one season old.
Next…next…I will use Alkyd for the first time soon…this year. Welcome to Ohio. I’ll use my Conventional. (You can see more on this machine on my site.)
Someone once said…The Conventional is like the Harley Davidson of stripers. It may not be your first machine…(it was mine)…but you may try one…one day.
I do sell Titan’s from my site. Please don’t buy unless we talk first.
I will also hook up a friend in Pennsylvania with the Graco Rep., as soon as I hear back.
I want you to have what’s good for you. I want you to succeed.
Keep in touch.
Dan