facebookpixel

Reply To: what do you use to pack your equipment around…?

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment what do you use to pack your equipment around…? Reply To: what do you use to pack your equipment around…?

Hey Steve
Thanks for all that.
I went to Canada as a boy with my Dad. He took me out of school twice to fish. Once was at Lake Knobsing..the other time was at a farm. Febicks…? I know the spelling is wrong…but I’ll never forget it. I could live in Canada. What Province are you in?
Anyhow…my season is about the same…I live in Ohio. I use Latex as much as I can…then move to Alkyd. I do have a Conventional machine I’ve had for 16 years. I love it. I just put a hitch on it an ride. I use it for the Alkyd = oil based jobs just to get away from what you’re trying to get away from…expense of flushing the Airless system and then the waste. I wrote about that very thing in my book. Check out http://www.jclequipment.com. If you end up buying a machine…let me know…I’ll make Jim buy me a cup of coffee. I use my airless for the latex. Strictly.
I’ve been told that the prices in Canada for the Airless are higher. I have a 4900 on my site. I get enquiries from Canada. But I can’t ship there. Maybe I’ll list one of Jim’s. He’s the “J” in JCL.
Keep in touch.
Dan