The PowrDriver and PowrLiner series line striping equipment offer the professional striping contractor a smooth and easy means to finish all striping jobs. The PowrDriver comes complete with a variable hydrostatic drive, 6 HP electric start Subaru engine, and sealed battery – all with the shortest footprint of any sulky in the market today.
The features of the sulky coupled with the industry leading performance of the PowrLiner series allow each and every contractor to finish their jobs quicker and easier.
• 6 HP Subaru Electric Start Engine
• Hydrostatic drive – no transaxle
• Variable speed 0-10 mph
• 12v Sealed Battery
• Coverts almost any walk behind striper to a riding unit
• Variable hydrostatic drive
• Seats slides for adjustment to different operator heights
• Single foot pedal operation can be located on the right or left side
• Two inch ball hitch
• Remote safety shut off
• Optional rear ball hitch allows for auxiliary trailer or equipment
• Optional carrier holds up to three 5 gallon pails