Ten exhibitors will conduct live outdoor demonstrations of their equipment and technologies over two afternoons at Pavement LIVE, Nov. 30-Dec. 3 at the Town & Country Resort & Convention Center in San Diego.
“We are thrilled with the response from our exhibitors in this new demonstration effort,” said Amy Schwandt, publisher of Pavement Maintenance & Reconstruction. “We're hearing a lot of encouraging words from contractors and manufacturers alike and we are excited to offer this to the industry.”
Exhibitors have committed to a variety of paving and pavement maintenance demonstrations:
* Carlson Paving Products/Astec Industries — CP90 commercial paver
* Cimline Inc. — PCR-30 crack router and Metro melter/applicator for crack repair
* Crafco Inc. — Patcher II and PolyPatch material designed for cracks too wide to seal
* KM International — KM4-48 infrared asphalt reclaimer and Crack Jet II heat lance
* KASI Infrared Corp. — 4-ton Patriot infrared heater/asphalt reclaimer
* Rayner Equipment Systems — Sealcoat spray system
* Ray-Tech Infrared Corp. — 4-ton Combo asphalt restoration unit
* SealMaster — Crack Pro 260 melter/applicator for crack repair
* Titan — Model 4950 PowrLiner line striper
* Waterblasting Technologies – Stripe Hog 550 marking removal system
Because of the demand for demonstration time the Pavement LIVE demonstration schedule has been extended. Demonstrations will take place on the grounds of the Town & Country Resort and Convention Center on Dec. 1 and 2 beginning at 1:00 p.m. and ending at roughly 4:45 p.m. each day. For the specific schedule as soon as it's available check out Pavement magazine’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PavementMagazine) or keep an eye out for Pavement's monthly newsletter or the NAPSA newsletter which will provide updates.
To register or for more details visit www.pavementlive.com.