facebookpixel

Reply To: New in the business; lacking a good line striper

Home Forums Pavement Striping Equipment New in the business; lacking a good line striper Reply To: New in the business; lacking a good line striper

Anonymous
Inactive

Thanks for the input. On the lot I’m working on now, I’m going to give the roller a shot. The lot is not too big; 66 spots, 1 handicap, 30,000 sq feet. I’d rather invest in a hot crack filler before the striper(bigger profit margin with the cracks) unless I can find a killer deal.

After reading your post last night I searched online and found a FieldLazer for $220 on Allegroshops.com with free shipping.. I saw how much it went for on other sites so I immediately bought it. Today I received and email from them telling me they had priced it incorrectly and they were canceling the order. I almost got a sweet deal on that one. I’m going to keep looking around.

Check out their incorrect price lol: http://www.allegroshops.com/athletic-connection-graco-field-lazer-li-graco-fieldlazer-sports-field-striper-1179477.html?gclid=CKGZiZ7j77ECFQWHtgodM04Axw

I came across an issue today that I have no experience with; as I was measuring the lot to come up with an estimate I noticed that within an alligatored area many of the cracks were damp and had algae in them, there’s apparently water entering the asphalt from below. Can I seal over this? What’s the correct approach here?