facebookpixel

Reply To: Paint Suppliers Pricing

Home Forums Pavement Striping Materials Paint Suppliers Pricing Reply To: Paint Suppliers Pricing

Anonymous
Inactive

Thanks for the input. Sherwin Williams isn’t wanting to compete with PPG/Pittsburgh. I can get paint from PPG for nearly $5.00 per gallon less but I will have to order it in advance. For that kind of discount I guess a little bit of forward planning wouldn’t be all that bad. By the way that is latex white and yellow. Specialty colors are of course higher but compared to Sherwin Williams there is an even greater discount. Up to $12.00 per gallon cheaper than Sherwin Williams on these. Alkyd is in the neighborhood of $2.00 to $5.00 per gallon cheaper than Sherwin Williams. After all of this……. Waiting an extra day or so for my paint to come in might just be the way to go. One more question for you if you don’t mind. What is the difference between ” non-bleeder” guns and “bleeder” guns. I’ve got an uneducated guess as to the difference but I don’t talk unless I know what I’m saying. So I will wait for an educated guess from someone far more knowledgeable than I. Thanks again for your time and a wonderful book. Still working on getting going. Won’t be long now. Thanks again.