facebookpixel

New Disposable Barricade Product…FREE sample !

Home Forums Sales & Marketing in Pavement Maintenance New Disposable Barricade Product…FREE sample !

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

On May 1, we will announce to the rest of the world our changeover to our all NEW 18 inch tall, fully reflectorized DisposaCones, and for the same price as the old style 17 inch product. (The Pentagon just bought 220 of them a week or so ago and a well known big box chain will be rolling out a 50 store test in August/September).

I’ll come back here after the press release goes out and link to it so everyone can see what the changes are, but suffice it to say, it’s a completely revised product, vastly better (and brighter) colors, better reflectivity, taller and a host of other useful additions.

Press release can be found at: http://www.prweb.com/releases/sustainable/barricade/prweb3943394.htm

A truly great product for stripers, pavers, etc.

Send me an email at Jon@DisposaCone.com with your physical mailing address and put in the header “Free DisposaCone 3 pack” and through the month of May, 2010, I’ll ship you 3 new 18 inch DisposaCones to try out!

Jon Julnes
    DisposaCone

(Please come back in this forum and let me know what you think of it!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.